Tumblr Growth Strategies
Tumblr is a platform that allows you to unleash your creativity and post blog content for free. There are over 50 million users of Tumblr, and each of them is unique to their blogging site.
Now, if you want to get more traffic on Tumblr, you have to exert effort more than just posting engaging content and uploading photos. In this guide, we will teach you how to get more Tumblr followers in five easy steps.
1) Follow Other Users
- The more people you follow, the more Tumblr followers you gain. Here are some strategies to try:
- Follow famous users in your industry
- Make sure to follow back users that follow you
- Follow users that leave a comment on your post
- Follow users that reblogs your Tumblr posts
- Follow users that catches your interest
2) Leave A Comment On Tumblr Posts
The next thing to do to gain more followers is to leave a comment on other Tumblr posts that you find interesting. Make sure that your comment is relevant and related to the post. This is why you should only comment on things that you know about.
Choose topics that you can talk with anyone if someone decides to hit your message inbox after reading your comment. Do not comment for the sake of leaving a comment; otherwise, you’ll build a nasty reputation.
3) Upload High-quality And Content-Wise Photography
- Tumblr is an imaged-based site, which means you are encouraged to upload jpeg and GIF files regularly. Here are the following photography files you can upload on Tumblr:
- Witty images
- Humorous posts that include pictures
- GIF files from your favorite movies
4) Know The Best Time To Upload On Tumblr
Just like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, there is the best time to upload exciting content to Tumblr. This is to make sure that you can reach your targeted audience, and can reach as many users as you can. Timing is the key when it comes to uploading to Tumblr. According to the data analysis of the Union Metrics, it is best to post stuff on Tumblr from 5 pm to 1 am, where there is a large number of Tumblr users who are active.
5) Improve Your Tumblr Blog Appearance
If you want to improve your Tumblr followers, you should do something about your blog appearance. A well-designed blog site will leave a good impression on the visitors, and they are most likely to follow your blog. You can invest some money to unlock good-looking themes on Tumblr. You can make your blogging site as unique as you want, without the fear of having similar blog sites like others.
There are many ways in which you can gain more Tumblr followers. But remember that even if you follow the tips, it doesn’t happen overnight. You need to hustle and work on it regularly before you can see the results. Be consistent, and in less than a year, you’ll be one of the most popular blogging sites on Tumblr.